Tuesday, March 24, 2009

ShE IS Growing Up ToO FaST!!

So quick update since it has been too long. Brin is almost 10 months now. She weighed 17#5oz. at her last check up. She is also a shorty she is only 26in long and in the 9.5 percentile for height. She learned to crawl about 1 week ago. I started to get worried because all the other babies her age were crawling and she wasn't. She was just happy sitting on the floor and playing toys. NOw she is crawling like a mad woman. It is so fun to watch her grow and learn new things. I love to read to her because I can just see her little mind learning new things. Her hair has a glow of strawberry blonde when the sun hits it and she has green eyes. She is the perfect mix of both of us. We love her so much, she is the absolute joy of our life. She definently has a personality on her, she loves her aunties and uncles and both her grandparents. Thank goodness my family is close, I do not know what I would do without them. My mom absolutely loves Brin and Brin loves to go to grandma's house to play with the "Stop and GO!" school bus. I just bought her a new book called "The Hungry Catapiller", it is so cute, it is the books 40th anniversery so they made a pop up book out of it. So so so cute, expensive, but cute. We cannont wait until the girls reunion Brin is going to have so much fun playing with all her cousins and swimming, she already has 2 swimsuits to swim in. Can't wait. I will post pics next time.

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

I can't wait to play with Brin at the girls reunion! Swimming with the all the babies is the best! She sounds like she is getting big! I want to see her before she is a year old!