Thursday, March 5, 2009

aNy AdVicE??




So this year I have decided to try and grow a garden. I think it will be something fun for Brinley and I to do together, also it will keep us busy this summer (as if 2 jobs won't keep me busy enough) also it will get us outside. However, the one downfall is that we have no grass YET!! So brinley will have to play in the hard dirt. Anyway, I am thinking of growing tomatoes, peppers, onions, summer squash and maybe string beans. Everything I need to make homemade salsa. YUM!! Also maybe I can get Zairrick to eat veggies. He is a strict meat and potatoes guy. If anyone has any advice let me know. This pic is what my veggies will look like!!

1 comments:

Trujillo family said...

We loved growing cucumbers to go along with the tomatoes and onions to make a salad. How fun! I can't believe it is almost garden time again! Good luck!