Monday, March 30, 2009

The fAmouS BiRthDay SuiT

Brin loves to be naked and play with the diaper that is supposed to be on her bottom. This was just after bath time and I was trying to get her dressed and diapered for the day, but she rolled over and sat up, grabbed her diaper and started to rip it apart. She wanted nothing to do with getting dressed. I let her crawl around in her birthday suit for awhile.


She looks like she is up to something mischevious here!! I love this little girl, especially in her birthday suit, she did not even pee pee on the carpet, good girl!!



Uncle stetson and Brin. Brin loves her aunts and uncles and grandparents. I promise Brin is happy here even though she does not look like it.



We got Brin's ears pierced at the begining of March. I think it hurt mom more than it hurt her. They are cute little diamond flowers. She was such a big girl and took it like a champ. Now no one can call her a boy!!



0 comments: