Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sitting UP!!

Quick update: Brinley is now rolling from her front to her back, she has been doing this for atleast a month now. She is also sitting up, a little wobbly, but she is sitting, she hates to lay down now that she can sit and see the world. So funny story, brin was sleeping and I put her in her swing while I was getting ready for work. I started to her her fuss a little bit and I went out to check on her. Well she was no longer in the swing but directly under the swing on her belly looking up at me and smiling. I cound not believe it, she fell out and did not even cry. So I guess that means that she can no longer be on high places without being secured or watched closely. She is also starting to lighten up and smile for more people than just me and dad. She loves her Grandma Pookie and smiles everytime she see's her which is every day. Grandma Pookie is my hero, she watches brin for a couple hours the morning after I work so I can sleep. Brin is now eating baby food. It is so funny to watch her faces when she tastes something new. She hated the carrotts, peas, and squash. She did not mind the sweet potatoes and green beans. I try to make it so that I taste everything she eats. If it is not good enough for me than I won't feed it to her. She loves applesauce and pears mixed with her oatmeal cereal. Feeding times are very messy though. Half the time more goes on her hands and clothes than in her mouth. I swear she has ADD because when I put a spoon full up to her mouth she gets all excited and throws her head forward and the spoon goes halfway down her throat. She is such a character, but we love her to death. All I can say is that Brin is definently a daddies girl. She loves Zairrick, she will smile EVERYTIME she sees him. She will smile for me but only SOMETIMES. We cannont believe how fast she is growing and it makes me sad that she is not my little baby anymore. We are also very excited to watch her grow and learn new things.
Well kind of a sad story now. We lost our dog Hammer. Zairrick is devistated. We lost him last saturday. We usually leave the garage open a crack and just let him wander. He has always come home except for the 2 times he was picked up by the pound. But saturday night was our first big snowstorm and we think he got confused in the snow and could not find his way home. Since then we have had many snowstorms and it has been deathly cold. We are very sad and spend at least and hour or two driving around looking for him. We hope he is ok and will come home soon. If you want you can pray for him to come home. That would be nice. He was like a child to us. He was actually our first child and the only other male in the house to accompany Zairrick.
Zairrick has started wrestling season and his team is doing well and wrestling tought. However, me a brin do not get to see him very often because he is so busy. We probably won't see him until next summer when the season and freestyle is over. I know it is his job, but I just wish we were way rich so that neither of us had to work and we could just hang out together all the time. Oh, well he loves it and he is probably the best wrestling coach out there. He loves those kids and would do anything for them.
Nothing has really changed much with me. I just love being a mom and I walk around as a zombie half the time when I have to work. I love having my family close and I think they love Brin more than me. I would too.
Sorry I am not posting pics, that is supposed to be Kaley's job. I do not have the internet at my house yet so I cannot upload pics to my blog. Well that is it, talk to ya'll soon.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love your comments! Is grandma Pookie your mom? Nice name, see ya soon!

Shine said...

Congratulations! Your daughter looks just like you Jarica! She is so beautiful! I've wondered many times how you were doing and if your baby came alright! Are you still working or being a stay at home mom? Sounds like you're happy and loving life! Yay!