Sunday, November 16, 2008

Jarica's First Actual Post

So hello everybody. Funny thing this is the first time I have actually posted anything on MY blog. Thanks to linny and kaley you guys have been updated on my life. I decided to put a little of my input in about how my life is going.

So since the last blog alot has happened with little Brin. She is now 5months old and is the sweetest thing in our lives. At first I thought marriage was the happiest time of my life, but no one knows true happiness until they have a child. You soon realize that they are a part of you and their survival depends on YOU. Wow did I come to that realization quick. I took 3 months off with Brinley to stay home. I probably have not gotten a FULL nights sleep since the day she was born. That is probably the worst part of the whole baby thing. But every time she smiles at me or gives me hugs and kisses it is ALL worth it. I have truly realized my potential as a mother, this is my calling in life and I LOVE it.

After the 3 months I returned working at EIRMC as a RN. I am soooooo glad that I graduated with my BSN before Brin was born. I work part-time, two nights a week. Going back to work has truly been a blessing in disguise!! The nights I work Zairrick watches Brinley. By him watching her their relationship has grown so much, she loves her daddy almost more than she loves mommy. She smiles and plays with daddy, she eats and sleeps with mommy. She loves to read books, be thrown into the air, and roll over with daddy!! She also takes after daddy with her gassiness, she will just roll on her side and let one rip just like daddy. She has mommies attitude and onriness (that is what daddy says anyway!) I don't think so.

Right before I returned back to work I had a little accident up in Montana. Me and Brin went up to visit while daddy was at wrestling camp. I thought I was a teenager again and climbed on the roof and jumped onto the trampoline, I landed on my bum, but instead of being bounced up I hit the concrete! OUCH!! I thought I was dead. My mom came out and was in a frantic panic because I was in so much pain I could not breathe or get off the tramp, my mom's first comment was "Jarica I cannot feed Brin!!" The next comment was "Let's get you off the tramp and get you into the bathtub." For some reason my mom thinks the bathtub makes everything better!! My dad ended up coming home and had to help me off the tramp. Yea, can I say that was the stupidest thing I have ever done!!!. To this day I am still in pain. I think this stupid mistake is going to follow me for the rest of my life.

Back to Brin... She is the best baby ever!! If you ask daddy he would say differently. She does not sleep through the night yet but that is my goal. She has been doing better since we started feeding her oatmeal cereal. She gobbles that stuff up like nobody's business!! She also wants to help and half of it ends up on her or her bumbo chair.

Brinley Nichole Wadsworth is the JOY of our lives and we love her sooooo much. We wish extended family was closer to watch her grow up. We are glad that Grandma and Grandpa Fisher now live closer so they can see her more. We cannot wait to have more (or atleast I can't) I have already started to discuss having more. Zairrick says after Brin sleeps through the night for atleast 3 months consecutively before we can have another. We will be patient and we are on the Lord's time. Hope you enjoyed my quick post!!

5 comments:

Kellie Henry said...

Hello! I am so glad that you blog! Sorry to hear about your accident! I hurt my tail bone snowboarding once and I swear it took a year to heal! OUCH! Glad to hear that you guys are doing so well! I want to see some pictures of your little girl! Post some soon! Keep in touch

Danny & Branae Porter said...

Jarica...I love the new back ground! It was so fun to see you the other day and we will have to come and visit soon and meet brinley! She is so cute! I bet you a are such a great mother! we sure love you and your little family!

Trujillo family said...

so much fun! we can wait to see you all again!

Lindsay said...

Jarica!

Finally, my hawaiian cousin posts on her own blog! I love the background it's super cute! I love what you wrote about Brin, that totally made me want to be a mom!I can't wait to see you guys around Thanksgiving! I am scheduled to work a 5a, but I really hope that I don't have to work the whole shift! either way I will be there to eat at 1, or 5 30 sharp. Let's seriously hang out a ton, shop, go to temple square and see lights, anything! Can't wait to see you guys,I love ya tons!

Lindsay said...

By the way, I love that the first thing your mom said, when your back broke,was that she couldn't feed Brinley, and #2 that you needed to get in the tub! I don't even think she thought you might be paralyzed!!!! Hilarious