Aunt Kaley finally steps up to the plate. I've had these pictures for ages, but do you think I could have done a quick post? Nope. But in my defense, I tried multiple times to post but the pictures took FOREVER to load. For some reason today they loaded with the speed of lightening. The following pictures are throughout Brinley's first 5 months of age. What a sweet baby girl!
Is she not adorable?

Aunt Abby making Brinley laugh :)

MOM, I'M FULL!

Jarica and Brin-Brin came to visit Aunt Kaley at the end of October (I remember because they came the day HSM3 came out:) The entire time was spent in trying to capture a picture of Brinley smiling; however, she was having none of it. As soon as she would see the camera...FROWN. It turned out to be quite comical.
Listen CLOSELY after the 4th leg up...

Brinley's first crab



Brinley in her pre-Halloween costume. She's so excited!!
Little Brin just "hanging out"...hope mom's close by! :)

Brinley just hanging out at home...not sure how old she is, but I, Kaley, was tending her while her mom caught a few zzz's.

Aunt Kaley with little Brinley. She looks just like a baby doll :)



0 comments:
Post a Comment