Friday, August 15, 2008

Grandma and Grandpa Shaum visit!

Is this not a cute picture of Brinley? Sweet baby girl :)



Brinley loved being held by her Grandma and Grandpa Shaum!  

3 comments:

The Idaho Shaum's said...

Jarica she is getting so big and is so beautiful-taking after her mother. Hope all is well with you!!!

Max and Sarah said...

Hi Jarica! This is Sarah Slatter (Peters) from Financial Aid. I saw your blog through Staceys and I had to say hi! It's been awhile, just after we both got married :) and I am so happy for you and your new little addition!! She is such a cutie! I'm glad you are doing so great. I'll add you to my blog so we can keep in touch! Feel free to do the same!

Lindsay said...

Jarica
Maybe you should start blogging and then I will start sending you Tag's! Call me some time, I want to know how Brinley is doing