Brinley Nichole Wadsworth was blessed on Sunday, July 20, 2008 in Idaho Falls, Idaho by her father, Zairrick Wadsworth. Brinley was blessed with her cousin Braxton Wadsworth. Her daddy gave her a sweet, beautiful blessing to match the sweet little baby that she is.
Jarica's whole family was able to attend. :)
Brinley looked just like a princess getting dressed for her wedding. Getting Brinley dressed in her "wedding dress" was a different story. Before the day of the blessing, Jarica thought she'd try it on Brinley to make sure it fit. In the process, she zipped Brinley's skin into the zipper. Brinley was not a happy little girl! Jarica was praying hard on the day of the blessing that Brinley would be good, which she was. She didn't cry at all during the blessing. What a cutie!



2 comments:
Thanks for posting these pics. I can't believe how big Brinley is getting! She is adorable. How is Jarica's back doing? Hope all is going well.
Jarica, you look amazing. I am so happy you had a girl! She is beautiful just like you. Man I miss and love you.
Post a Comment