Hey everyone, I've taken it upon myself to update Jarica's blog, since she hasn't and doesn't have the internet, I will probably be updating it.
Brinley was born on June 6th, by c-section. Jarica is loving being a mom, and is doing a great job. I went up July 11th, and stayed the night. It was fun seeing Jarica a mom, I still picture her lying on the beach in Hawaii with me though, I guess we are all grown up now. I took a bunch of pictures of cute little Brinley, we tried to do a photo shoot but she really didn't like that at all.



This is one of the outfits our grandma got for Brinley so we had to try it on!


Is this not the cutest nursery you have ever seen? She has it decorated so cute! Her colors are pink and brown. 


Look at this girls closet as a newborn! Holy cow she has tons of clothes! Zarrick watch out when she's a teenager, your in big trouble!Look how adorable her car seat cover is! I love, love, love it! I had Jarica take me to the baby boutique where she bought it, because I loved it so much! The baby boutique has tons of cool baby stuff, so when I have a baby I'm going to that store!

Didn't you love little Brinley? She is so cute! Jarica and Zarrick are great parents!



0 comments:
Post a Comment