

Jarica-
I'm finally getting the hang of this...I think :) I don't really have a lot of recent pictures, so I thought I'd experiment with a few. love, kaley jean
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Posted by Jarica at 2:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Jarica-
I'm finally getting the hang of this...I think :) I don't really have a lot of recent pictures, so I thought I'd experiment with a few. love, kaley jean
Posted by Jarica at 2:23 AM
2 comments:
Hey girl! Where are the pictures of your baby? I can't wait to see them! This is such a good way to keep in touch. I am glad that you are doing it now!
Kellie
hey Jarica!
Remember me??? I'm Kelsey Riley now but my maiden name was Rhoades! It's ok if you don't I moved to Pocatello after our 8th grade year at Sandcreek. But it's good seeing ya...and congrats on the baby!
Post a Comment